samuel's blog: "the inspirational journey" : We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give
Tips on how to really LOVE your husband (From Merry Riana’s Blog ~ www.merryriana.com)
I understand that it’s not only just love that keeps the marriage going. Our
efforts in making sure the marriage work is as important.
No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE.
No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK.
And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE.
So I would like to dedicate this post to all the married woman out there.
10 tips on how to really LOVE your husband :)
1. Build your husband’s self confidence and motivate him to action by
letting him know you need him and appreciate him
2. Trust your husband. He needs to know you believe he wants the best for
you and he is doing his best in the marriage. When you are open and
receptive to what he has to offer, you fulfill his need for love. In turn,
he loves back.
3. Romance in marriage doesn’t just happen. You can make it happen by your
attention, desire thoughts, and actions.
4. Pay attention when your husband talks to you. Turn off or put away any
distractions. Look him in the eye and give him feedback. An inexpensive but
extremely valuable gift !
5. Admire your husband. Give him thanks, approval, and appreciation. He’ll
feel secure in your admiration and want to continue to meet your needs.
6. Silent is not always golden, especially between husband and wife. Ask
your husband if he’d like to set aside time just to talk.
7. Understand that expressing your anger is not necessarily bad. It’s how
you express anger that makes the difference.
8. Remember that in a marriage the question is not so much about who is
right, but what is right for the marriage.
9. Tell your husband on a regular basis: “I love you more than yesterday”
10. “Marriage is not so much finding the right person as it is being the
right person.” Are you the wife you wanted to be when you married? If not,
it’s still possible to become that woman.